From Open Water Swimming Wiki
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She swam 6.4 km in Cowichan Lake in Canada.
- She is part of Spirit Orcas, a group of six swimmers who are coached by Susan Simmons and who crossed the 34 km Gunboat Channel in Canada's Great Bear Rainforest in July 2019, and plan crossings of the Georgia Strait in British Columbia, Canada in 2020, and the English Channel in 2022. The Spirit Orcas include Ben Van Lierop, Dixon McGowan, Drew Sabourin, Cheyenne Furlong Goos, Maria Sharock, and Aly White.
- She participated in The Great Big Swim, an 8-week 80 km stage swim in the Salish Sea in July-August 2020 with 8 members of the Spirit Orcas, Susan Simmons and Jasmine Kremer.
- She completed a 21 km lake swim in Thetis Lake in 2022 at the age of 35.
- She completed a 10 km swim in the Great Bear Rainforest from Drifter’s Cove to Shearwater in 2022 at the age of 35.
Open Water Swimming
Great Bear Rainforest Relay
21 km Marathon Swim