Aloha Salads Summer Sprint
The Aloha Salads Summer Sprint is the first event of the 2013 North Shore Swim Series. Held on 22 June, the 1-mile ocean swim is from Sunset Beach to Ehukai Beach Park. It is one of America's Top 100 Open Water Swims
North Shore Swim Series
- Aloha Salads Summer Sprint: 1-mile ocean swim from Sunset Beach to Ehukai Beach Park on 10 June.
- Cholo's Waimea Bay Swim: 1.2-mile ocean swim around the perimeter of Waimea Bay on 24 June.
- Jaco's Chuns to Waimea Bay Swim: 1.6-mile ocean swim from Chun’s Reef close to “Piddlies” surf spot following the coast east back to Waimea Bay on 8 July.
- Soap Factory Laniakea to Pua'ena Swim: 2.1-mile ocean swim from Laniakea beach to Haleiwa, ending at the Pua’ena Point surf break on 22 July.
- Jamba Juice North Shore Challenge: 2.3-mile ocean swim from Ehukai Beach Park and follows the coast west to Waimea Bay on 5 August.
Name Chris Moore
Event Date: 22 June 2013