From Open Water Swimming Wiki
Sunnyside Sinners, Chad La Tourette, Mazen Aziz, Allison Arnold, Catherine Breed, Drew Cosgarea, and Bryan Offutt]] Allison Arnold is an American pool and open water swimmer from San Francisco, California.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She won the 1-mile Santa Cruz Open Water Swim in Santa Cruz, California on 30 July 2022 at the age of 30.
- She participated in a 33.5 km relay crossing of the English Channel with Chad La Tourette, Drew Cosgarea, Joby Bernstein, Catherine Breed, Courtney Monsees with the Olympic Club of San Francisco in July 2022.
- She won the 2016 Rough Water Female Swimmer of the Year at the Olympic Club of San Francisco for winning 10 Pacific Masters races in an undefeated season.
- The former Stanford University freestyle specialist also serves as the Deputy Commissioner of Rough Water.
- She finished third in the 2016 Waikiki Roughwater Swim on Oahu, Hawaii.
- She swam on the winning 2018 Trans Tahoe Relay team, the Sunnyside Sinners that was awarded the 1966 Cup together with captain Chad La Tourette, Mazen Aziz, Catherine Breed, Drew Cosgarea, and Bryan Offutt.
- She participated in the TOC Kaiwi Channel Relay race on 28 August 2019 across the 42 km Molokai Channel between the Hawaiian islands of Molokai and Oahu.
- On 5 September 2022, she finished 4th in the 3.86 km Waikiki Roughwater Swim on Oahu, Hawaii.