She was the team captain of the Just Keep Swimming relay team that crossed the Catalina Channel in 13 hours 8 minutes on August 31, 2012. On August 10, 2013, captained by Robyn Beresh, the Just Keep Swimming relay team swam around Manhattan Island as part of the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim relays. The team took third place among teams comprised of six swimmers. Captained by Kate Martin, on July 19, 2014, the team participated in the Trans Tahoe Relay, completing the 10-mile swim in 5:42:18.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she completed the 9th Annual Alcatraz Classic: Swim with the Centurions
- she completed the Seal Beach Rough Water Swim - 2011 1-miler, 2012 3-miler (2nd in division), 2014 1-miler
- she completed the Semana Nautica Summer Sports Festival - 2012 6-miler (with Just Keep Swimming teammate P.K. Gauchan providing her kayak support), 2013 1-miler (2nd in division), 3-miler (2nd in division) and 6-miler (with Just Keep Swimming teammate Sherry Winston providing her kayak support), 2014 - 1-miler (3rd in division), 3-miler and 6-miler
- she completed the Alcatraz Challenge Aquathlon & Swim - 2012 (2nd in division)
- she competed in Big Shoulders - 2012 5 km Swim
- she competed in the Swim Across America Long Beach - 2012 10 km Swim (top 3 in division)
- she competed in the Dwight Crum Pier-to-Pier Swim - 2012 and 2013
- she competed in the Nadadores Rough Water Swim - 2014 2.4 miles (3rd in division)
- she competed in the Great Salt Lake Marathon Swim - 2014.
- she provided kayaker support to P.K. Gauchan as he swam 12.6 miles at the Distance Swim Challenge in August 2012.
- she provided kayak support for the record-setting Aquaboomers Catalina Channel relay team in October 2011.
- she provided kayak support for the 18 hour 4 minute two-way crossing of the Catalina Channel by Abigail Bergman, Rebecca Nevitt, Eliza Cummings, Cathleen Pruden, Gabriela Kovacikova, and Charlotte Samuels on 16 June 2017.
- she trains with SCAQ, Tower 26 and the Santa Monica Bathing Society.
Just Keep Swimming
- The team included the following members: Kate Martin, Brandon (Pace Swimmer), P.K. Gauchan, Robyn Beresh, Alicia Bartley (Team Captain), Sherry Winston, Steve Klein, Kayaker Jasmine Kung and Bob Beresh, with Captain Greg Elliot of the Bottom Scratcher and Observers Don Van Cleve and Vanessa Mesia from the Catalina Channel Swimming Federation.
- On 10 August 2013, captained by Robyn Beresh, the team swum around Manhattan Island as part of the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim relays.
- On 19 July 2014, captained by Kate Martin, the team participated in the Trans Tahoe Relay.