From Open Water Swimming Wiki
Ali Hall is a 55-year-old American open water swimmer from San Francisco, California who is a member of the Burlingame Aquatic Club in California and a behavior coach who trains coaches via motivational interviewing.
- Swim the Suck - 2014
- Swim the Suck - 2012
- Kingdom Swim - 2012
- Minnetonka Challenge - 2012
- She participated in the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim - two person relay - 2012
- She finished Stage 4 of the 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in 4 hours 46 minutes in 2016 in New York
- She completed the 15.6-mile (25.2 km) Stage 6 of the 2016 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York
- She attempted stages 1, 4 and 4 during the 2016 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York
- On 29 July 2016, she finished second in the 5 km Kingdom Swim on Lake Memphremagog, Vermont.
- She attempted all 4 stages of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- She finished 4th in 4 hours 26 minutes 55 seconds in the 24.46 km Stage 3 of the 2019 8 Bridges Hudson River Swim in New York on 10 June 2019.