From Open Water Swimming Wiki
- Dr. Nalli is one of the top U.S. Masters Swimming athletes in his age group (55-59).
- Dr. Nalli swam for the University of Puget Sound specializing in distance free and individual medley as a collegiate swimmer.
- Dr. Nalli was an NCAA Division II All-American in the 500 and 1650 freestyle as well as the 400 individual medley.
- Dr. Nalli is a volunteer masters swimming coach in Long Beach and Seal Beach, California
Ocean Swimming Career
- Dr. Nalli was part of the Long Beach Swim Focus Catalina Relay in October 2011 that set the overall Catalina Channel record of 6 hours 53 minutes 4 seconds.
- Dr. Nalli was the top male finisher in the 10 km race at the Swim Across America Long Beach event in Long Beach, California.
- He finished 3rd in the 2022 Huntington Beach Pier Swim overall in Huntington Beach, California on 11 June 2022.
- Board certified foot surgeon and board certified in Podiatric Biomechanics
- Department Chairperson at Talbert Medical Group
- Dr. Nelli has been practicing podiatry for over 23 years