Alessi Pérez is the collaborator of José Díaz and Héctor Ramírez Ballesteros at Nadandolibre based in Madrid, Spain. He translates the content of Nadandolibre and the song Hip-Hopen-Water and shares an open water swimming radio program with José Díaz on Radio Marca in Spain (@Marcador Swhom).
@Marcador Swhom is a radio program in Spain that is about passionate people in sports and swimming that showcases José Díaz and Alessi Pérez of Nadandolibre. The program is broadcast on Radio Marca in Spain.
1º Progama de Radio con Nadando Libre @MarcadorShow
The sun is rising on Australia beaches, swimmers and sharks in the waters of Italy. There are few hours to the competition, swimmers fight to be champion. Beyond the horizon, dreams fulfilled, swimmers tired. Everything is in place, Nadandolibre is ready to set sail. Swimmers making great crosses in Hawaii, go through the channels of Molokai. Blue whales, coral snakes, Nadandolibre is in this place. Spanish swimmers down by the Navia’s ria, the water is cold, be the best is near. Nadandolibre is intangible soul, free swimmer spirit of loser and winner. Soul, art and party are faithful friends in open water diary. No barriers swimmers, no borders, no lane, Nadandolibre, the new age.
Lyrics in Spanish
Dawning sun comes out in Australia swimmers, white sharks swim in the waters of Italy. Few hours to the competition Swimmers fight to be champion. Beyond the Horizon, dreams fulfilled, swimmers killed. Everything is in place, Nadandolibre ready to sail. Swimmers relaizando large crosses in Hawaii channels in Molokai. Blue whales, coral snakes, Nadandolibre is in this place. In the Ria de Navia, Spanish swimmers, ply cold waters, they want to be the best. Nadandolibre is intangible soul, free swimmer spirit of loser and winner. The soul, art and celebration, are true friends in open water. No rails or borders, no barriers swimmers Nadandolibre the new era.
2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year Nomination
The nomination for the Nadandolibre Radio Show - Marcador Show by José Díaz and Alessi Pérez reads, "José Díaz and Alessi Pérez of Nadandolibre have been promoting, educating, crewing for, and doing open water swimming in their native Spain for some time now. They are in a fast-flowing groove and have successfully established their own unique niche by creatively sharing their passion and knowledge about open water swimming through books, music, blogs, and clinics. Their enjoyable new radio program on Radio Marca is the next step in their evolution to reach an even greater audience in Spain. They explain, entertain and excite those who venture beyond the shore and those who are thinking about it. Lively, fun and energetic, the Nadandolibre duo together with Pablo Juanarena and Yanela Clavo bring a pure, passionate joy of open water swimming to the Spanish airways. For their new weekly radio platform, for their educational offerings and motivational means that inspire both new and experienced swimmers, for their genuine caring spirit, the Nadandolibre Radio Show - Marcador Show by José Díaz and Alessi Pérez is a worthy nominee for the 2014 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year."
- 24 Hour Swim in San Francisco by Suzie Dods (U.S.A.)
- BlueJourney-Amerika Samoa -Stronger Together: The Waterman's Way by Bruckner Chase (U.S.A./Amerika Samoa)
- Step Out Of The Ordinary Blue Letter Campaign by Pádraig Mallon (Ireland)
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation (U.S.A.)
- Dancing In The Water by Wayne Ewing and Matthew Moseley (U.S.A.)
- L.O.S.T. Swimming (Lake Ontario Swim Team) by Rob Kent (Canada)
- Morrison Report by Evan Morrison for Marathon Swimmers Federation (international)
- Nadandolibre Radio Show - Marcador Show by José Díaz and Alessi Pérez (Spain)
- Ola Vista Photography by Mike Lewis (U.S.A.)
- Rei e Rainha do Mar (King and Queen of the Sea) by Pedro Rego Monteiro (Brazil)
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge by Kent Nicholas (U.S.A.)
- The Greatest Englishman by Marathon Films (Great Britain)
- The Torture Swim by 60 Minutes Sports (U.S.A./Ireland)
- The Vertical Swim Trainer by Genadijus Sokolovas (U.S.A./Lithuania)
- Uaimh an tSolais & Uaimh na nÉan by Sam Krohn with Donal Buckley (Australia/Ireland)