Varne Ridge Holiday Park]] [[File:Adriano-English-Channel-760.jpg|400px|thumb|right|Adriano's book Adriano Passini is a 36-year-old Brazilian Ironman triathlete, marathon runner, open water swimmer, and aviation engineer from Sao Paulo who has been a vegetarian since 2005.
Open Water Swimming Career
- he swam the English Channel on 27 July 2013 in a time of 11 hours 10 minutes
- he completed a crossing of Lake Zurich and was winner of his age category in 2012
- Travessia 14 Bis from Bertiago to Santos, Brazil (2011, 2012, 2015, 2017)
- he is a member of the International Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team
- he was not able to attempt an unprecedented 43.3 km marathon swim from Laje de Santos to Santos, Brazil in May 2016 (postponed due to bad weather).
- he completed an 23.4 nautical miles (43.3 km) 11 hour 55 minute marathon swim from Laje de Santos to Santos, Brazil on 24 September 2018, escorted by Cezar Elvin Laso in 21.5°C water under cloudy skies and moderate surface chop.
Passini wrote the book The Challenge of the English Channel: A Spiritual Approach of the Mount Everest Swimming that will be released in September 2016. 
Adriano Passini near Laje de Santos